this short article discusses regarding 11 Ways to Increase Body Resistance in Goats
you should examine and pay attention little by little so that oneself realize and can be utilized in direction of your each day existence.
Feeding is an important factor to increase the resistance of goats. Cattle goats that receive enough feed every day will quickly improve their health status and become healthy so that at harvest time, the cattle goats’ endurance is as expected.
This article will invite friends to learn how to provide good nutrition for the health of goats. Livestock goats that come from superior types will not necessarily provide a maximum increase in health conditions if the type of feed and method of feeding are incorrect.
The amount of fodder supplied should be around 10% of the goats’ body weight or about 4.5-5 kg/head/day. Forage feeding is given little by little up to 2 or 3 times a day. This is intended that the substances contained in the forage can be absorbed by the body of the cattle goats and at the same time give them the opportunity to rest and ruminate. (Also read: sheep farming)
2. Dry food
Dry feed tends to be readily available and comes from waste materials such as tofu dregs, cassava dregs, soybean dregs, mung bean hulls, bran, and concentrates. This feed is given to increase the nutrition of goats and also as a complement to forage feed. (Also read: how to help goats give birth)
3. Water and Salt
The water supply must always be available continuously for 24 hours because goats need a lot of water. In addition, the provision of salt as a source of minerals for goats is also needed. Salt should be given up to 7 g/head/day if this is not possible by providing brick salt in each cage space which is placed in a small box so that the NaCl content can be reached by licking the brick salt. (Also read: basic techniques of goat farming)
4. Feeding pattern
The next thing to consider is the eating pattern. This pattern is necessary to combine forage feeders and complementary foods. The pattern of eating 2 times a day is giving additional feed in the morning and afternoon and then in the afternoon feeding roughage such as fiber. (Also read: Easy way to raise goats)
The 3 times daily eating pattern is at 8-9 am for additional feeding, at 3 pm forage feeding, and at 8 pm again forage feeding. The last pattern is the 4 times a day feeding pattern with a pattern in the morning of additional feeding, in the afternoon foraging feeding, at 4 o’clock additional feeding and in the evening again foraging. (Also read: how to care for a newborn lamb)
The more feeding patterns the portion of feed given to them has, the less the purpose of giving goats time to ruminate. After that, the last thing to consider is the feeding method, if the method used is wrong, the feeding will not be optimal.
5. Dry feed such as rice bran and concentrate should be fed separately.
6. The provision of forage feed in a state that has been chopped into small pieces before being fed to goats is intended to speed up the digestive process in the stomachs of goats.
7. Mixed feed or wet feed is mixed with dry feed and if water is given, the feed will become moist.
8. Forage feed and dry feed can be mixed before feeding to goats.
9. Feeding with fermented feed
Here’s How To Make Fermented Animal Feed For Goats Using Half Rice Straw
10. Material and size:
- 1000 kg or about 5-8 bundles of rice straw, selected dry, then chopped 5 cm long, the purpose of chopping this straw is to facilitate the fermentation process and when the fermented feed is ready to be fed to cattle goats, cattle cattle goats will eat and chew it easily. An easy way to chop large amounts of hay.
- 20-25 Lt, drops or molasses if not available can be replaced with dissolved sugar. Using a sugar solution is certainly more expensive than molasses, but in the long run it will be safer to use a brown sugar or palm sugar solution.
- 1 bottle of probiotics (the types and brands are very diverse, use them according to your choice)
- 250-300 liters Water to dissolve probiotics and drops
- Rice bran or rice bran up to 30 kg
- Places for straw fermentation can be cement walls, cement buses, plastic drums, transparent plastic, adjust according to the capacity of the funds and the number of livestock.
- The cutting tool is a sickle or similar.
- Bucket or pail, gembor, plastic sheet or plastic bag
- Provide a place for fermentation, make sure conditions are good
- Dry straw or dry ingredients, cut into pieces about 5 cm in size.
- Dissolve drops/sugar water and probiotics with water in one according to the ratio of the above ingredients.
- Prepare a plastic sheet as a base to mix the straw with a mixture of drops, probiotics and water.
- The cut rice straw is placed on a tarpaulin little by little, about 1 layer about 15-20 cm, then the bran is spread in a thin layer, while spraying with a solution of dripping water and probiotics according to the above ratio until evenly distributed and straw looks moist. .
- After the straw has been thoroughly rinsed with the solution, the straw is lowered into the container a little at a time while being squeezed/stepped on to solidify.
- After full and solid, the container is closed tightly, please try to completely empty the air
- After 14 days, new straw can be given to goats according to needs.
This is the best form of nutrition for the health of goats to increase their immune system. The point is that by giving regularly and in a regular pattern every day, the goats in the herd will experience an increase in their health status as expected.
Hopefully it will be useful, see you in the next article.
which is the report above 11 Ways to Increase Body Resistance in Goats
may possibly be instructive for all of yourself. do not neglect toward percentage it upon social media so your good friends realize regarding it.