this posting discusses regarding 12 ways to treat Angry Birds
be sure to examine and pay attention gradually so that oneself fully grasp and can be utilized toward your daily everyday living.
Also, aside from sellers who may be dishonest, pet birds that are attracted in this way are considered promising results.
This is done to manipulate buyers for more results or profit. Because if the seller tells the truth, the pet bird on the bait will not be sold because it has a very high risk of dying.
Pet birds caught by fishing are usually Murai Batu and Kacer birds. These two types of domestic birds are still often found on the market because the population is still relatively large, especially the Kacer bird. For kacer birds, both Sumatra and Kalimantan are still in the wild.
As for the pet bird Murai Batu, only in Kalimantan, which still has a large population. For the Murai Batu pet bird, the price is also quite exorbitant even though it is a pet bird that is the result of a lure from the forest. And if, for example, you get this pet bird from a fishing rod, of course you will lose a lot because it is very risky to die. (Also read about foot disease in kacer birds)
Actually, there are several ways or treatments that you can do if you have a pet bird of this forest lure. This treatment is done to reduce the effect of the wound so that it does not develop into an infection that can eventually cause the pet bird to die. (Also read about skin diseases in magpies)
But of course, this treatment can only be effective if the fishing line is not left in the pet bird’s stomach or hits the gut until it leaks. as for 12 ways to treat Angry Birds It is as follows. (Also read about eye diseases in birds)
1. You have to specifically treat the barley pet bird, especially in the provision of food and drink. Pay attention when the pet fishing bird is drinking. If the pet bird has difficulty even being seen with pain when swallowing its drinking water, it means that the level of vulnerability to the provoked death of the pet bird is increasing. (Also read about quail diseases)
2. If you notice that drinking water is not a problem, don’t think it’s safe. Because it may be that the hook is not stuck in the throat, but has reached the intestines. If so, continue to pay close attention with
add antibiotics or drugs commonly used in internal medicine. For example, it is often used after or after surgery. Analgesics and adhesives for internal wounds (throat or intestines) can be mixed in the drinking water of pet birds. (Also read about the disease in pigeons)
3. As for feeding, please don’t give voer first, especially if the voer is dry. Because it is still freshly caught from the wild forest, the feed must first be adjusted to the habits of domesticated birds in the wild. In fact, he should not be taught to eat voer first because this voer has a very hard texture.
It is feared that this could worsen the state of injuries caused by fishing rods, both in the throat and in the digestive tract of pet birds. For that, it is better if your pet bird is full of extra food. Pengvoeran can be done after the pet bird is healthy, or at least wait more than half a month.
4. Giving crickets as food that is generally used as additional food for magpie pet birds is not appropriate when applied to pet birds. This will complicate the digestive process of the crickets in the injured intestine.
However, there is another way to feed the crickets, you can give as many crickets as possible so that the pet birds are always full. But make sure, before you give it to your pet bird,
remove all cricket feet first. Even if possible, discard the head as well. So, my friend just fed the stomach to the crickets. This is so that there is no friction between the injured area and the rough part of the cricket as this will hinder the healing process.
5. Caterpillars are the most recommended food for pet birds by pet bird breeders. The given caterpillar may be a Hong Kong caterpillar. But the given Hong Kong caterpillar should also be white, because the skin is still soft and the intestines will digest it easily.
6. In addition to Hong Kong caterpillars, other small, smooth, hairless caterpillars can also be given. Including fresh Kroto with adequate and routine provision. Of course, pay attention to the dosage. Not too much, but more often.
7. A pet bird that is provoked is a sick pet bird and should receive serious treatment. Otherwise, your pet bird’s health can deteriorate and eventually die from neglect or mistreatment. So for the problem of bathing, it is better not to bathe the provoked pet bird every day.
8. But for drying, it should be done every day, but try in the morning. Because this morning’s sunlight can improve the health of pet birds that are sluggish due to fishing injuries.
9. It is recommended that in this treatment process, your pet bird receives a multifunctional drug. Look for pet bird medications that work to increase appetite, treat internal wounds, treat sick pet birds, etc. The medicine is usually administered in the morning by mixing it with drinking water.
By administering this drug, pet birds become more agile and their appetite may increase. Administer medications that can heal various wounds and prevent infections in the pet bird’s stomach, including this fishing wound.
10. During this process, you should not give your pet bird a strange treatment first. Because your current task is how to keep your pets healthy, and the wounds from fishing rods can heal quickly. So, by following the above guidelines, hopefully your pet bird is alive and well and the fishing line wound will heal soon.
11. Do not forget to treat it well so that the pet birds you have can become docile and adapt well.
12. Please continue to pay attention to the provoked pet bird, friend, if it can eat ravenously, is active or sings softly and is tame, then the provoked pet bird is already in
conditions are improving and you just need to provide the best treatment in the future. However, if there are problems, it is better to consult a veterinarian so that he can recover soon and have a longer life.
Ok friend, I hope it is useful, see you in the next article, thanks.
that’s the report about 12 ways to treat Angry Birds
could possibly be informative for all of on your own. never ignore toward share it upon social media thus your pals notice relating to it.