this post discusses over 17 Ways For Beginner Cattle Medan Magpie Guaranteed Success
remember to study and hear slowly but surely as a result that your self understand and can be utilized in direction of your everyday lifestyle.
Medan magpie is one of the best magpies in its class. The Medan’s magpie is one of many types of songbirds with the most interest and including favorite birds. Because the Medan magpie is a type of magpie that has a strong, ancient, varied and melodious song.
That is why the Medan magpie is one of the best types of magpie among other magpies. Although this magpie bears the name of Medan urraca, in reality the name is just a term that in the end becomes a scourge for the community that Medan urraca is a magpie bird that comes from the field.
This bird of the Turdidae family of birds is the champion, a bird belonging to the genus Copsychus is very famous both in terms of song or sound as well as in terms of physicality, this magpie is more special than the others. The tail of this Medan magpie is more peculiar, super and long, this is one of the advantages that other magpies do not have.
Several other competitors, such as the Borneo stone magpie, Aceh magpie, Lampung magpie, and Nias magpie, still lose out compared to this Medan magpie. How to choose a homing pigeon, there are several factors besides winning in terms of tail length, squeak variant and physique or body shape that is stockier and fiercer to make it look better and authoritative, this is why why the Medan magpie is known as the champion. Although the selling price of this Medan magpie will be relatively expensive compared to its competitors, this magpie is really liked by fans of singing birds.
Although the name of this magpie is known as the field magpie bird, but as we explained earlier, this bird is not a bird that comes from the city of Medan. This Medan magpie bird even spreads in all regions of Indonesia, as well as on the islands of Kalimantan and Java. Even before it was named, this magpie used to gather and be found often in the Medan area. Due to the characteristic of its longer tail, it was given this name to distinguish it from other types of magpies.
Although almost all magpies actually have an elongated tail feature, there are several other physical appearances that are sure to be amusing to us. Birdsong lovers usually have various names or other terms that are usually given to this field magpie, such as the one often used is super fieldstone magpie or tailed rock magpie. long. Usually this nickname will be given to the master of the magpie, although it is not a field magpie, but it has the same physical characteristics, of course.
Bird Characteristics Medan Magpie
Before talking about how to care for or raise a field magpie, it is a good idea to first learn about some of the characteristics of this field magpie:
- Professional or athletic body appearance
This field magpie has an ideal body because it looks very robust and ready to fight when viewed and evaluated in terms of its posture. Although this field magpie is somewhat larger than other types of magpie, it is still quite good and not wide. This field magpie likes to fight a lot when it is free in the wild, both with other types of magpie and with other types of birds besides magpies.
As we listed and discussed above, the Medan’s Magpie has a firm stance and will make a strong grasp when singing. The field magpie will stand upright and look very sturdy.
Another distinguishing feature of the Medan magpie is its non-swollen body, the good thing is that this Medan magpie can always maintain a slender posture even though it looks big. Although this bird is in a cold area, unlike other magpies, it can still maintain its body and will not swell up.
We have discussed earlier, that the most prominent feature of the field magpie is the presence of a tail. Even this long, it can sometimes reach up to 30 cm in the field rock magpie that has grown.
- Tail sticks that are not stiff
Although this type of magpie has a longer tail, it is just that the tail is flexible, this can be indicated by the frequent movement of the tail up and down when singing.
Although the Medan’s magpie’s tail color is predominantly black, there are 4 to 5 strands of white tail feathers that grow on the edge of the bird. Although the base looks white, it’s just that the feathers aren’t completely white, but have a variety of calf patterns.
The black color found in this field magpie’s body fur will appear bluish when exposed to sunlight. This black color is like the black color in the bangbara and also the black color in the body of the beetle. The presence of orange in the chest area will be very contrasted. As well as the presence of white fur at the base of the tail from the lower part of the back.
Those are some of the characteristics of the Medan magpie bird that we can present to you and that you should know as a lover of songbirds.
The advantages of the Medan Murai bird
There are several advantages that the field magpie possesses, which is very prominent and is the reason why it is one of the best types, the advantages will also be seen when learning how to train carrier pigeons. The following are the advantages of the field magpie:
- Has an increasingly loud chirp volume
- they have more variety of songs
- high intelligence
- mind of steel
- It is not easy to stress, where stress is a trigger for moulting and if this happens you have to know how to take care of the mute stone magpie
How to care for and raise birds Medan Murai
There are several ways that you can apply on how to keep a magpie, even when keeping this field magpie. Here are 17 ways to breed Medan magpie birds that you can apply:
- Determining the location : What you need to do for the beginning of the field magpie treatment step is determine the location of the cage placement. Because the cage is the main thing that is vital to make it easy for you as a farmer to supply water, food, mating processes and waste disposal. Much like caring for a thrust-tailed stone magpie, the Medan’s magpie cage is usually located in the yard or next to the house.
- Determination of cage size : It is recommended that the size of the cage should not be too large so that the field magpie’s energy is not exhausted just to fly in the cage and reduce the reproduction rate of the field magpie.
- support tools : Some of the support equipment that should be in the cage are nesting materials, perches and nests of the field magpie.
- cage cleaning : In addition to the position and size, you must also pay attention to the cleanliness of the cage, both dirt and food debris.
- places to eat and drink : In addition to the cage, of course, these 2 main equipment should also be taken into account for cleaning, and of course, do not let the eating and drinking place be empty for a long time.
- Feeding : Give a varied and fresh feed 3-5 times a day.
- Extra food or Extra Fooding : There are several types of extra food that are commonly used, namely: grasshoppers, orong-orong, worms, caterpillars and crickets.
- Vitamin Administration : You can add various types of vitamins for birds in the daily diet of this bird to maximize its resistance.
- Drinking water : In order not to be bothered by various types of parasites that can interfere with the health of the Medan’s magpie, it is better if the water you give it is water that has been previously cooked.
- how to play : There are many breeding stages of the Medan magpie, some of which are the mating and marriage stage. Where you will place 2 types of field magpie breeders in a cage until the mating process occurs.
- toilets : Usually Medan magpie breeders will bathe this bird by spraying it with a spray, this is so that the feathers grow nice, soft and free from lice attacks. Bathe the field magpie before dawn.
- drying : After the bathing process is done, the Medan’s magpie will usually air out or dry in the morning sun about 7 to 30 minutes later. Because the Medan magpie really likes to bask in the morning sun.
- Condensation : Not only good for the field magpie’s respiration, but the morning air can also improve and improve the quality of the bird’s song. Do this routine before sunrise or at sunrise.
- Veil : Generally, field magpie breeders carry out kerodong activities during the day.
- Mastering : Usually this will be done after the drying process and when the bird is in the kerodong, the best and most used time for breeding is early morning or late afternoon.
- Training : Practicing on the track or in a fight is a good thing for your country bird to start being challenged and have a better chance of becoming the champion. Make a grumble with various other birds so that the mind and guts of the Medan magpie can be shaped and perfected.
- Sports in the sling : The benefits of slinging exercise for Medan’s magpie are to increase song duration, make birds more agile, energetic, avoid stress, become more insistent when stung, healthy and agile.
In addition to some of the information above, here is an attached tutorial with video media to make it easier for you to breed Medan Stone Magpies to success.
Those are 17 ways to breed Medan magpies that we can introduce as a guide to breed Medan magpies. Being constant in the treatment will certainly give satisfactory results, your Medan magpie will look optimal, more unkempt and excellent.
which is the write-up regarding 17 Ways For Beginner Cattle Medan Magpie Guaranteed Success
might be enlightening for all of your self. really don’t neglect towards percentage it upon social media so your close friends understand regarding it.