this post discusses around 6 Signs That Bangkok Chicken Is Ready To Fight Various Things
please go through and listen slowly and gradually so that yourself fully grasp and can be utilized in direction of your everyday existence.
Bangkok chicken is a type of chicken that is well known among cockfighting lovers. Bangkok chickens in order to become strong and big fuss must of course be given the proper treatment process and have a strong physique and ready to attack or defend during the cockfighting process. To make sure that the bangkok chicken is ready to fight, you need to pay attention to some of the signs that the chicken shows. Here are some signs that the Bangkok chicken is ready to fight in the explanation below.
- Signs of the physical chicken
The first thing that can be a stamp or sign of a bangkok chicken ready to fight is on its head, so pay attention to the physical parts of the chicken, such as:
- Chicken heads, bangkok chickens that are ready to be deboned have a fresh, healthy, symmetrical head and are of sufficient head size. The size of the head determines how strong the chicken’s fighting power is. The small, oval chickens also show the ability of chickens to be agile and intelligent. (Also Read: Tips for Raising Bangkok Chickens)
- Chicken bones, short chicken breast bones show a strong chicken to fight. While the long sternum shows that the chicken has a good defensive ability.
- Other body parts, chickens that are ready to fight, can also be seen by the shape of the crest, skin and neck, which of course look healthy and in top condition. (Also Read: How To Deal With Flabby Legs In Bangkok Chickens)
- The movement of the chicken becomes aggressive.
Apart from its physical appearance, other signs of a Bangkok Chicken ready to fight can be seen in the behavior and attitude it displays. A bangkok chicken that looks aggressive and agile when in the cage and especially when it comes across other bangkok chickens shows that the chicken is ready to be deboned. The attack movement that the chicken shows when approaching another chicken is the main sign that the chicken is ready to fight. (Also read: Types of vaccines for Bangkok chickens)
- To be in a fast age
Another sign that a bangkok chicken is ready to fight is when the chicken is ready. The age of Bangkok chickens that are ready to fight is at the age of 6-8 months and even 1 year. At that age, Bangkok chickens have a good attitude and mentality and dare to take on other Bangkok chickens.
- changed skin color
The form of other symptoms or signs that can also show that Bangkok chickens have a ready-to-fight attitude can be seen from the changes in the skin color of the chicken. Bangkok chickens that are ready to fight have a fresh red color on their faces, legs and chicken meat. (Also read: characteristics of quality bangkok chicken)
- long breath
The next sign that can also show that the Bangkok rooster is ready to fight or be stung can be seen in the length of its breath. A Bangkok chicken that often takes deep breaths is a sign that the chicken is ready to fight or be confronted.
- shiny fur
In addition to the signs mentioned above, bright feathers can also be a sign that the Bangkok chicken is ready to fight or fight. The bright feathers indicate an indicator of the vitality and health level of the Bangkok chickens reaching their peak. (Also read: how to care for fighting chicks)
Those are some signs that Bangkok chickens are ready to fight that all Bangkok chicken owners should pay attention to. Chickens that are ready from the start to fight certainly have a better chance of victory.
which is the write-up about 6 Signs That Bangkok Chicken Is Ready To Fight Various Things
might be useful for all of your self. will not neglect to share it upon social media thus your mates recognize relating to it.