this report discusses more than Cork fish farming in canvas pond
please read through and hear bit by bit as a result that by yourself understand and can be made use of to your day by day lifestyle.
The snakehead fish itself is one of the predatory fish that live in fresh water. fish with binomial name Channa striata in each region has its own name and nickname, like in West Java or Sundanese area this fish is known as bogo fish, or in Banyumas area this fish is known as slipperygan.
This fish that can grow up to 1 meter long has a long flat head almost similar to the head of a snake. Also, this fish has dark fins on the top of its body and is lighter in color towards the bottom.
This snakehead fish usually lives more frequently in swamps, lakes, rivers and not a few are also found in rice fields. This snakehead fish is sought after by many people due to the high amount of nutrients and protein in this snakehead fish and it is also effective in maintaining health and also several other benefits such as:
- Muscle development Here, snakehead has a very high protein value, surpassing the protein content in catfish and carp or almost equivalent to the protein in milkfish. This high protein content will help build muscle in our body.
- accelerate wound healing, Who among us does not want the wounds in our body to heal quickly? The protein content of albumin in this fish is relatively high and can help speed up wound healing or even aid in the post-operative recovery period.
- Maintain fluid balance in the body. The albumin protein in this fish also helps to accelerate wound healing, it has another function, namely, to maintain the stability and balance of fluids in our body.
- Cure various diseases such as hepatitis, lung infections, etc., Almost the same as the description above, some of the protein content in this fish can also help to recover some diseases that require high protein values.
- good for digestion The smooth texture of the meat makes this fish meat easier to digest and also absorbed by the body. Also, the collagen protein content in this fish is very low, which makes it easily digested by the body.
- reduce swelling, The albumin protein content in snakehead fish is also believed to reduce swelling in various parts of the body for various reasons.
- Help heal children with autism, Several studies have revealed that some of the content of this fish can also help heal autistic children.
- improve malnutrition, Much like some of the benefits above, each person’s nutritional needs can be met just by eating at least 100 grams of this fish every day.
Some of the above benefits show the many nutritional and nutritional contents that this snakehead fish contains, in addition to the large amount of protein, there are several contents that the snakehead fish contains according to various studies:
- Calories: 69 calories
- Protein: 25.2 grams
- Fat: 1.7 grams
- Iron: 0.9 milligrams
- Calcium: 62 milligrams
- Phosphorus: 76 milligrams
- Vitamin A: 150 milligrams
- Vitamin B: 0.04 milligrams
- Water: 69 grams
The many benefits of this fine fish are also almost the same as the many benefits of various other types of fish, such as grouper, catfish, etc., which makes cork fish farming and grouper farming attractive. for many people.
Despite being a fish that lives in many places, there are also people who farm corkfish in canvas ponds or other means. In addition to preserving snakehead fish, the cultivation of snakehead fish in canvas ponds also has the function of fulfilling the many requests in today’s market. Here’s how to grow cork fish in canvas ponds:
1. Make a canvas pool
In making a canvas pond for the cultivation of snakehead fish, the steps are almost the same as for the cultivation of carp in a canvas pond, and in fact, there are various techniques and methods according to the skills and needs of the fisherman. each person. Here are at least 3 ways to make a canvas pond for cork fish farming in a canvas pond:
a. ground pool
This ground pool is the most used by several breeders because the method is quite easy and also the low cost of making a canvas pool. which is enough to provide tarps of land and water, but the size of the pond can be adjusted according to the needs and the number of snakeheads to be raised. Typically, the average pool size can be approximately 7 × 4 meters with a height/depth of approximately 2 to 2.5 meters.
B. Iron pool
plus for those of you who want to raise cork fish in a canvas pool and are limited to land, you can also make a canvas pool using an iron frame, either a patent leather frame or a frame that uses removable iron . Due to its size, it can actually be readjusted to the needs and location, but the minimum recommendation is 4×6 with a height of approximately 1.2 – 1.5 meters. When using an iron tarpaulin pool, don’t forget to make a drainage path at the bottom corner of the pool.
C. Wooden pool
It can be said that this method is a combination of an iron pool and an in-ground pool, but here preparing the pool requires pieces of wood of the same height and a large number of wooden slats. Breeders usually use this method to breed snakehead fish of various ages or they can also breed various types of fish in a large area but they are cut in various places with this wood.
2. Buying Seeds / Cork Fish Seeds
This stage is the first stage that should really be considered because good fish seeds will also produce good snakeheads. In addition to the quality of the seeds, we also have to be very good at knowing and distinguishing male and female snakeheads to make breeding easier. Telling male and female snakehead fish apart is almost as easy as knowing the difference between male and female catfish, but here are some tips to spot the difference, such as:
- The male snakehead has a nearly oval head with a darker body color, and has a red genetic color and also when massaged a colorless/clear fluid comes out.
- The female snakehead generally has a head that tends to be round with a lighter body color than the male, and also a larger belly size.
After knowing the difference, we bought cork fish seeds with almost the same ratio between males and females.
3. Spreading Seeds
After we are ready with the pond and also with the seeds, we enter the seedling stage. When sowing snakehead fish seeds, it would be good to soil the pond first with a mixture of animal manure to a height of about 20-30 cm and then give liquid solution or Biodicon DF to about 50-100 cm and then let stand. about 5-100 cm 7 days to cultivate plankton – plankton which is a natural food of fish with the aim of helping the snakehead fish seedlings to grow.
After the plankton grows in the pond we prepared earlier, just drop the cork fish seeds into the pond and don’t feed them again for the next 2 days, let the fish eat the plankton we prepared earlier.
Feeding is also one of the supporting factors in producing quality snakeheads in large quantities. The way of feeding it is almost the same as keeping the catfish but a little different. Here are some tips and steps for feeding snakehead fish.
- Feed snakehead fish regularly, regular feeding is a factor that needs to be considered more because snakehead fish is a predatory or cannibalistic fish, so if snakehead lacks food, it will eat fish. smaller, which will reduce the amount of cork.
- The choice of feed and feed composition is no less important in the cultivation of corkfish in canvas ponds. The feeding of the snakehead fish is usually in the amount of 5000 seeds, it is enough to feed 1 kg per day or it can also be 1/2 kg for 2500-3000 seeds. And it is recommended that the composition of the pellets or feed for snakehead fish contains 15% fat, 15% protein, 10% carbohydrate, and the rest can be a mixture of various foods such as termite chicks, anchovies or other scraps.
- Or it can also be with the composition of each one according to the needs and abilities of the breeder. as long as there is some nutritional content in each fish pellet material
5. How to harvest
How to collect snakehead fish can still be classified as very easy and basic because it is almost the same as carp farming in concrete ponds or carp farming in wall ponds. Simply harvest sustainably or take as needed or you can also bring adult fish that are ready to eat. This snakehead fish has a strong resistance, so in the form of harvesting it can be partially or partially according to the needs of the market.
Snakehead is a fish that will not be overly stressed if caught continuously, not simultaneously. There are several tips for collecting this fish, namely, always classify the snakehead fish according to body size and age for best results and also make it easier to evaluate the snakehead price.
In addition to the information above, here is a guide on how to grow snakeheads in canvas ponds from seed.
This is the way to grow cork fish in canvas ponds. Almost everyone can do it, only here it takes perseverance and also tenacity in raising this snakehead fish. In addition to tarpaulin, cork fish farming can also be done in a concrete pond or in an ordinary wall pond.
that is the report pertaining to Cork fish farming in canvas pond
may well be informative for all of yourself. you should not overlook in the direction of proportion it on social media as a result your mates know about it.